1. Registration will be offered ONLY ONLINE this season
Note: for those families that need to pay my cheque or cash please select sponsorship option in the online form and contact the Registrar at email@example.com
2. A Player IS NOT registered until a registration form is complete AND payment has been made in full
3. MSP number and proof of age (birth certificate, passport, etc.) are required for all players. You will not be allowed to play or practice until these documents are provided.
4. New players to ALA are required to scan and email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Proof of Age (birth certificate, passport etc.)
b) Proof of residency in Abbotsford (hydro bill, landlord signed affidavit, etc.)
5. Please ensure phone number(s) and address are correct - you don't want to miss any important updates.
6. Drop In practice sessions will begin in January/February. Check the website for further details
7. Please note that tryouts and/or waitlists may apply in some divisions, however it is the goal of the ALA to get every registrant on the team.
8. a $100 deposit is required for player jerseys to be paid PRIOR TO jersey distribution to the player. Refund provided upon return of an undamaged jersey at the end of the season.
9. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @abbotsfordwarriorslacrosse to stay updated