2020 Box Lacrosse Registration IS COMING SOON
In the event that there is a waitlist at any division level, players will be placed on the waitlist in order of registrations received.
2020 - 21 Divisions
|Birth Year||Divison||Age in 2020||Early Bird Fees||Regular Fees||Late Fees|
|2014 - 2015||Mini Tyke||5 - 6 yrs||$150||$185||$215|
|2012 - 2013||Tyke||7 - 8 yrs||$185||$220||$250|
|2010 - 2011||Novice||9 - 10 yrs||$250||$280||$310|
|2008 - 2009||Peewee||11 - 12 yrs||$275||$305||$335|
|2006 - 2007||Bantam||13 - 14 yrs||$285||$315||$345|
|2004 - 2005||Midget||15 - 16 yrs||$295||$325||$355|
* Early Bird Fees End 01/15/2020 at 11:59pm
* Late Fees Start 02/16/2020 at 11:59pm
1) Registration will be offered only on-line this season
NOTE: for those families that need to pay by cheque/cash or Kidsport, please select the SPONSORSHIP option in the on-line form and contact the Registrar at ALAX.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment.
2) A player IS NOT registered until a registration form is complete AND payment has been made in full.
3) MSP number and proof of age (birth certificate, passport, etc.) are required for all players. You will not be allowed to play or practice until these documents are provided.
4) New players to ALA are required to scan and e-mail the following documents to ALAX.email@example.com
a) Proof of Age (birth certificate, passport, etc.)
b) Proof of residency in Abbotsford (hydro.utility bill, landlord signed affidavit, etc.)
5) Please ensure phone number(s) and address are correct – you don’t want to miss any important updates.
6) Drop-in practice sessions will begin in January/February. Check out the website for details.
7) Please note that tryouts and/or wait lists may apply in some divisions, however it is the goal of the ALA to get every registrant on a team.
8) A $100 deposit is required for player jerseys to be paid PRIOR TO jersey distribution to the player. Refund provided upon return of an undamaged jersey at season end.
9) Subscribe to abbotsfordlacrosse.com to ensure you are notified of website updates.
Full refund, less $25.00, upon receipt of request prior to February 28.
Full refund, less 50%, upon receipt of request between March 1 and March 31.
No refund after April 1 with the exception being a valid medical reason that occurs during the first two weeks of the regular season.
All refunds to new players that received a “FREE” stick on registration will follow the above refund policies less $50.00 for the stick. The stick shall be kept by the player.
Submit your refund request to the ALA treasurer.